I believe in the power of education and life-long learning. I’m very passionate about startups and supporting them to succeed!
- Community & Social Media Manager: since 2009 for several community initiatives, startups and my own company Accelerate Stuttgart
- Freelance Blogger and Copywriter: since 2013, e.g. for Eventbrite Germany and t3n (topics: startups, entrepreneurship, tech, culture) (in German and English)
- Event Moderator and Facilitator: since 2013 for Startup Weekend in Europe, many pitch competitions, workshops and other event formats (in German, English and French)
- Operations and Program Manager: since 2013, e.g. for Accelerate Stuttgart
- Pitch & Startup Coach: since 2013 for various pitch competitions, workshops and accelerator programs (in German and English)
- Innovation Manager: 2017-2020 for a technology consultancy
- Guest Lecturer for customer validation and product development, since 2019 e.g. for the University of Reutlingen
I am available for consulting and coaching requests. Sporadically, I am also available as a freelance writer. Get in touch if you think I might be the right person for your challenges and tasks. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!